Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Andrew - Lobectomy at nearly 6 weeks old in Dallas, TX.

by Gabrielle, mom
Most of this text was originally posted on my personal blog, Mamagab.

When It's Not Just a Cold
March of 2011
One Saturday night, my husband and I both woke up hearing our 5 week old baby boy sneezing and coughing. We both groaned. He had picked up a cold from our 2 year old, Isabelle! But babies get colds all the time. I reminded Damian that Isabelle was this age when she got her first cold, so we already knew what remedies to try.

The following Wednesday evening, while we were eating at the Olive Garden, Andrew was steadily coughing, but at the end of each series of coughs, he would breathe in really strangely. I'd never heard anything like that. I still wasn't too concerned because it was just a cold, and I knew how to handle a cold: steam him up in the shower, run a cool mist humidifier, use saline solution in his nose, suck out his nose frequently, and elevate the head of his bassinet to help with drainage. I'd been doing these things for several days, so I should see an improvement soon.

But my husband was incredibly concerned and insisted we take the baby to the ER. And I had to admit, his cough was pretty funky. I could also see some indrawing at his ribcage. That was definitely not a good sign. After dinner, we passed by the pediatric after hours clinic, but they had stopped seeing patients 15 minutes before our arrival. So around 9 pm that Wednesday night, I brought Andrew to the ER.

The nurses who initially checked him out were not concerned at all, and they asked if we'd spoken to our pediatrician's on-call doctor. No, I hadn't thought to do that. Nonetheless, we were sent back to a room, and eventually X-rays were ordered, just in case he had pneumonia.

Around midnight, the ER doc walked in with the X-ray results. He said Andrew's lungs looked abnormal and he wanted to get a CT scan to be sure. He thought he saw cysts, but it was hard to tell. It appeared that Andrew had something congenitally wrong with his lungs. My heart sank at his words. Those were life-changing words, and I felt quite a bit of fear. I was trying to remain calm, but evidently I don't have a poker face, because the doctor repeatedly told me not to freak out. The doctor told me it could be something minor, but we'd need to get a CT scan to see.

I called Damian, who was home with Isabelle, and I also texted a couple of friends to pray (it was midnight, so I notified few people). One friend, Melissa, offered to stay at our house so that Damian could join me at the hospital. We went back for the CT scan and awaited the results. While we waited, Andrew had a couple of really scary coughing fits where he seemed completely unable to breathe at times. The nurses put him on a bit of oxygen. We were also informed that Andrew had tested postive for RSV, so it was definitely more than your typical cold, but it was the lung defect that was really causing the breathing problems. Eventually, around 2:30 in the morning, the ER doctor told us the results.

He informed us that Andrew has Congenital Lobar Emphysema.  His lungs could take air in, but they could not remove it easily. The top lobe on his left lung was ballooning up with air and was so large that his trachea and heart were displaced into the right portion of his chest. Treatment was available, but not at our hospital. We would be flown to a children's hospital in either Little Rock, AR or Dallas, TX. I would fly with the baby and Damian would go in the car so we'd have a way home. Oddly enough, I found out later that he made the diagnosis using WebMD. Seriously. It's such a rare condition that many doctors have not heard of it.

We chose to go to Dallas for treatment, since my oldest sister lives there, and I then left to pack a bag for myself and one for Isabelle. We had no idea what treatment options were available or how long we'd be gone, so I was trying to prepare for everything. I was quite scared, knowing my son had a lung defect, but I honestly had no idea just how dire the situation was. Since we first walked into the hospital, we never felt like anything about our case was urgent. 

I made arrangements for Isabelle to stay with Melissa in the morning, but they were leaving town on Friday. I never really worried about where she would stay, because I knew friends would offer to keep her. I got in the car and headed back to the hospital, where Damian and Andrew were waiting for the plane and EMTs to arrive from Dallas.
Flight to Dallas 
When I arrived at the hospital, we were expecting the plane and EMTs from Dallas to arrive within 45 minutes. I stayed with Andrew while Damian went home to pack and try to nap before making the drive to Dallas.

When the EMTs arrived, I finally felt the urgency that the situation warranted. The team consisted of three paramedics, with one registered nurse (RN), one respiratory therapist (RT), and one who was simply a paramedic. They walked in and began assessing him immediately. The RT said Andrew was not moving air at all in his lungs, and also observed that the oxygen given by the nurse was not doing a thing, since his canula (oxygen tube) was in upside down. They immediately deemed him unfit for air travel and began trying to improve his breathing so that we could make the flight.

I could tell my baby boy was in a very precarious situation. It's frightening to see your tiny baby propped up on a table with a medical team surrounding him, but I could also tell that they were well-equipped to care for him, which was comforting. His heartbeat was in the 220s and they worked to bring it down. The EMTs did a breathing treatment, a deep suction of his nasal cavities, and another breathing treatment to help stabilize his breathing.

He was still breathing poorly and needed to be intubated for the flight, but there was quite a bit of discussion on whether they could and should intubate him. The RN from Dallas had been in constant communication with the doctors at Children's Medical Center in Dallas, and after much discussion, the decision was finally made that while he needed intubation, it was a risk they couldn't take. His lung anatomy was so strange that it could cause more problems and perhaps even make the situation worse. Instead, they used a CPAP type of device to provide oxygen for him in flight. After about two hours of prepping him for air travel, we were ready to go around 6:30 am.

We took an ambulance to the Texarkana Airport, where we connected with a private jet belonging to Children's Medical Center. I was told beforehand that the flight would take a little longer than usual. The EMTs asked the pilot to fly at a lower altitude. Air expands as altitude increases, and if the air in Andrew's lungs expanded too much, it would make a dangerous situation worse. Instead, we flew at a lower altitude and took a little longer to get to Dallas. The ride was also bumpier because of the lower altitude, but it would be worth it. I had the feeling that if my baby could just make it through the flight, he would probably be OK. I called Damian just prior to boarding to tell him what a precarious situation Andrew was in, and to pray for Andrew's stability during the flight.

I boarded the flight first and headed to the back of the plane, which would probably seat about 10 people, if it were full of seats. Andrew's gurney was in front of me, and the EMTs sat in seats on the left side of the plane. During the flight, I mostly prayed and tried to find ways of peeping around the equipment to see my son's tiny face, just to make sure he was still OK. The EMTs were well-prepared to jump in should his breathing change, but our prayers were answered and he stayed in the same condition throughout the flight.
Surgery
The plane touched down at Love Field in Dallas, and then we took another ambulance to Children's Medical Center. We arrived at the hospital and quickly made our way to ICU, where a spacious room had already been prepared for him. His medical team was awaiting our arrival, and fortunately the RN EMT had briefed me ahead of time that he would be surrounded by doctors and nurses at once, so I wasn't too overwhelmed. Still, it was quite surreal to step back in the ICU room and see tiny Andrew laying in his bed, surrounded by nurses and doctors being briefed on his condition by the EMTs. They were moving fast. X-rays were taken by a portable machine and pictures of his lungs were instantly displayed on equipment in his room so that everyone would know what they were dealing with.

I was asked to sit, and a surgeon, a fellow, and then an anesthesiologist took turns discussing Andrew's surgery with me and asking me to sign papers to grant my permission for surgery. They would go in between his ribs, doing a thoracotomy, and then a lobectomy would be performed on his left lung. The left lung has two lobes or halves, while the right lung has three lobes. His top left lobe was the one with CLE, so it would be removed completely. Then a chest tube would be inserted. The remaining bottom lung would leak air and fluids until it healed, so the chest tube would drain all of this air and fluid.

When the surgeon described all of it, I was shocked. The entire top half of his left lung? Removed? All of it?!? But it was the only option for his survival.  The next day, I asked one doctor about Andrew's situation when we arrived.  He said that when we arrived at Children's hospital, Andrew only had hours or minutes to live, and he couldn't say for sure which one it was.  The doctor reiterated that he really doesn't like to exaggerate things or act like he saved a life when he didn't, but Andrew's was a dire situation.   


When I met with the surgeon to discuss surgery, her primary concern was that surgery would go smoothly and his bottom left lung would not be compromised in anyway, so that it would grow back well. Yep, that's correct. It will grow back. I was floored at this knowledge. I had no idea that lungs could do such things. In fact, if you google "lung grows back" or "lung tissue regerates," most information will say that it does not. Because it does not. For adults. Children are entirely different, and will regenerate lung tissue and alvioli until about the age of 8 (doctors disagree on the exact age). I asked the surgeon if my son would have a "normal" life (whatever normal looks like). She said absolutely. He would have two healthy lungs and complete use of them, without breathing issues. She said "I'm not saying he's going to be an olympic runner, but I wouldn't rule it out either." Her words were a comfort to this mama's heart.

After my permission was given and the medical team had finished assessing him, they were ready to do surgery. I put my hands on my baby boy, prayed aloud for him, kissed his little forehead, and they whisked him away for surgery.

Once he left, I couldn't help but lose it a little in the hallway, which made some of the nurses and hospital employees nervous, and some went on a quest for a counselor or chaplain.  I had to wait by myself during surgery, but it wasn't as hard as I would've thought. I wasn't alone; I had the Lord. Friends and family also called constantly, which was another way God provided comfort. Andrew was on so many prayer lists during the entire ordeal, which made all the difference.

Surgery would take a few hours, during which I prayed, talked with various friends and family, and pumped. Seriously. Protecting my milk supply became a high priority for me, because it seemed like the only thing I could possibly do for my child at that point. I put myself on a pumping schedule and stuck with it until Andrew was able to nurse again.

Every hour, a nurse would call me and give me an update on Andrew's surgery. Each time, all was well. At this point, I was running on pure adrenaline. It was Thursday, and I hadn't slept since Tuesday night, when I'd only gotten about 3 hours of sleep due to caring for sick kids. Every once in a while, the magnitude of the situation would hit me. I remember the anesthesiologist telling me that the huge hospital I was in had essentially shut down to accommodate for my baby's surgery. And like on the plane, I had the feeling that if we could just get through this, the next few hours of surgery, then everything would be OK. It was frightening at times, but overall, I felt peace and comfort.

I also kept thinking that our baby doesn't have cancer or even something like cerebral palsay or a heart defect. While this was a scary and dangeous situation, the Lord had given us a medical crisis that was totally fixable. How amazing! I feel like David: "Who am I, Soveriegn Lord, and what is my family, that you have brought me this far?" (2 Samuel 7:18)

Once surgery was over, I met with the surgeon. She said everything went perfectly, and no surprises came up at all. She described recovery and reiterated again that his left lung would grow back completely. I still can't believe that God made our bodies to do this. We truly are wonderfully made.
After I met with the surgeon, Andrew was in intensive recovery without visitors, so I was instructed to eat lunch, my first meal since Wednesday evening, and this was Thursday afternoon.  My husband finally arrived from Texarkana, along with our associate pastor and his son.  It was such a relief to no longer be alone at the hospital and to have my husband there with me. 

Recovery
Andrew had lung surgery on March 17, but stayed in the hospital until March 29. Recovery was, as the surgeon described, like watching paint dry. Sometimes we saw progress, but often, he appeared the same from day to day.

He was in ICU for several days, but fortunately, his ICU room had a small couch where Damian and I could sleep, so we were still able to be in there with him. Meals had to be eaten in the waiting room or in the cafeteria, and there was no restroom or shower in our room either, but we had access to one down the hall.  Because he had RSV, he was also in isolation.  Anyone who entered his room had to wear a paper gown, latex gloves, and a paper mask.  Upon exiting, even to go to the restroom or greet a guest, we had to discard the old gown.

While in ICU, he had excellent care around the clock. Each nurse was only assigned two children to care for, and their rooms were side-by-side, so we saw the nurse constantly. He had an IV and then later a feeding tube (with my expressed milk in it) and with all the gadgets attached to him, there was very little Damian and I could do for him. We could comfort him if he was upset or just talk, sing, and pray over him. We chose a life verse for him at this point, which we prayed over him, along with other verses.

Sometimes it was very hard to see any progress. We were doing pretty well, emotionally, until the Monday after his surgery. We had seen no progress since Saturday, when he was alert and "talking." On Sunday, he just slept, and by Monday, it seemed to us that he had regressed. We had also had a rough night, with the nurses having a hard time controlling his pain, and he needed frequent suctioning of his nose, so we woke up several times to his screams. Each time I woke up, I would just pray for Andrew until I fell back asleep again. The respiratory therapist had also attempted to reduce his oxygen on Sunday, but had to turn it back up again because he wasn't handling it well. The nurse said that it sounded like his breathing was diminished on his right side, the side that hadn't been operated on, but the doctor disagreed and said he sounded fine. Still, we couldn't help but be concerned, and the x-rays were inconclusive on his progress. The doctor said that since the x-rays were inconclusive, he would just go by Andrew's clinical appearance, which seemed fine. But that Monday was especially difficult, because it seemed like he wasn't progressing and to us, it felt like he would be there in ICU forever.

You can see his large incision under his arm on the left side of the picture.  It continues following the line of his shoulder blade in the back.  You can also see his chest tube, which is taped in place and tucked under the patch of gauze on the same side as his incision.


I prayed a lot and tried not to listen to the negative thoughts that were nagging me. Sometimes I successfully took those thoughts captive by focusing on what was true & right (Philippians 4:8), but other times, I gave into thoughts that I might lose my baby. It was a real battle. An e-mail was sent out to the church for prayer, and it was amazing how much that encouraged me, as well as small things like encouraging Facebook messages and texts from friends, especially scripture. Still, it was the toughest day we'd had yet. But Tuesday morning, I woke up to the good news that Andrew was being moved out of ICU. His progress was slow, but it was progress, and he was stable enough to be able to go to another floor.

We were moved to the wrong floor initially, and while we were waiting to be moved, the surgeon came by to check Andrew out. She told me then that we'd try giving him a bottle on Wednesday. I asked a question about how to burp him, and she looked at me with a shocked look on her face and asked if I'd been allowed to hold him. No, I said, I sure hadn't. She looked at the nurses in the room and said "Please, let this mom hold her baby. She has got to hold him." While we waited to move to the surgical floor, they got me settled into a rocker and configured the wires and cords so that I could hold Andrew. It felt so good to hold my baby boy for the first time in five days, and I was so happy, I cried. When I laid him down again in his bed so he could be transported, he gave me a sweet smile, his first smile since the ordeal began. He loved the physical contact just as much as I did.

The primary delay in Andrew's recovery was the RSV.  His lower left lobe needed to recover from surgery and seal up, essentially.  But the coughing from RSV would blast air through that recovering lung, hindering the healing process. 

Starting Wednesday, he could be fed, so we got to hold him several times a day for feedings, first with a bottle, and then by nursing him. He started smiling all the time and was a very happy little boy.

Andrew, 7 weeks old, on day 8 of our hospital stay.  I love his big smile in this picture, and it's actually the first picture we have of him smiling.

Things progressed very quickly after that. His pain medications were reduced, and the main thing we were waiting on was the removal of his chest tube. At 2:30 a.m. on Sunday morning, the nurse picked Andrew up to give him to me for a feeding, and spotted his chest tube still laying in his bed! She and I both panicked a little bit. It was quite frightening at the time. If air started accumulating in his chest cavity, then he would need another tube put in. They watched his vital signs closely and did repeated x-rays to watch his pneumothorax. Fortunately, it did not increase, so he didn't need a new chest tube. We were released from the hospital on Tuesday morning.  The only medication Andrew needed at that point was Tylenol for pain management. 
I can't pretend that it was easy to come home. It was a little scary, in fact, since we're completely in charge of Andrew's care now and we didn't have immediate access to nurses and doctors. Emotionally, it was also difficult because of the emotions that come from being, as the doctor described, "hours or minutes" away from losing your child.
Andrew had a follow up appointment at 2 weeks after discharge, 2 months later, and then 6 months later.  At each checkup, his breathing seemed excellent and his x-rays appeared as normal as possible for a little guy with CLE. 

Andrew at 3 months, about 6 weeks after being released from the hospital.

We have been officially released from our surgeons care and see no doctors, other than his regular pediatrician.  He will turn 1 in a couple of weeks and developmentally, he has no delays whatsoever.  Other than a couple of bouts with bronchiolitis this winter, he is every bit the normal, happy, healthy baby boy. 

Andrew with big sister Isabelle.
 


34 comments:

  1. This is Curt the Respiratory therapist from the flight team. Its so good the read your story and know that Andrew is doing so well, My prayers are with you and him, take care hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love you to contact :Totalcureherbalfoundation gmail. com they shall provide you all the herbal formula that can help you get rid of COPD emphysema,for the past 9 years has been a terrible years for me because i was diagnosed with copd emphysema,i'm 59 and and fully cure of copd by Total cure herbal foundation which i found on-line,my condition was very bad which i have been currently on 24/7 oxygen, nebulizer, pro air.,early this year during my research on Google i found this herbal foundation which someone posted on how they help her with emphysema disease so i decided to email them also and they gave me all the steps which i did properly,the herbal medicine aims to return the body to a state of natural balance, so that it can start healing itself,email them now to stop your nightmare.
      Totalcureherbalfoundation@ gmail .com

      Delete
    2. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn’t cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Chief Dr Lucky the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Chief Dr Lucky that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com .Whats App or call +2349065398067

      Delete


    3. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

      Delete
    4. Greetings to everyone reading this testimony, I am Dan Morgan, i am here to
      testify of a great man who was able to cure me permanently from herpes
      Disease just with his herbal medicine,i have been herpes Positive for 5
      years before i came across Dr voodoo Email on the internet on how he has
      been using his herbal medicine to treat and cure patients from different
      virus, so i contacted him and i explain to him concerning my problem, i
      followed up with the instructions he gave me and he urge me to have faith
      in his words that he was going to restore my health back, after some couple
      of days Dr voodoo sent me some medicine which he gave me prescription on
      how to take for 2 weeks, to make the long story short, I have been
      confirmed Negative from my recent test in the hospital, just within 2 weeks
      Dr voodoo was able to make me healthy and see reasons to live again, though
      science says there is no cure, i believe God has sent this great man to
      save people, you can all contact him for his medicine, he has presently
      been treating diseases like,CANCER,BLOOD DISEASE,DIABETES,HIV,TYPHOID, and
      many others, you can contact this man on voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com.or
      add him on whatsApp +2348140120719, God
      Bless you sir!

      Delete
  2. Curt, thank you so much for your prayers and encouragement. More than that, thank you for saving my baby's life. You and the rest of the flight team were completely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you cuz you make me less worried about my doughter .she also had a lung lobactomy. that very scary when you have to se youre baby to go thruogh that surgery but as you say they have no options.i also had the say thinking it was just a vairal infection.well i just hope my doughter has the same healthy life as youre baby.she just got discharge from the hospital.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to comment. I'm so sorry that your daughter required a lobectomy too, but I will be praying for her. If you're on Facebook, you should join our Congenital Lobar Emphysema group on FB. It's a wonderful place to find support and meet other parents whose little ones have CLE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for posting this . I will pass this along to my daughter and son in law . My 10 wk old grandson has undergone a lobectomy rt middle as well as earlier cardiac surgery and still has ongoing issues breathing, pneuemothorax, and CT images show possible issues in lower left lobe. After ongoing issues they await more info on whether the lower left may also be effected with CLE. Your experience was uplifting

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing superb informations. Your site is very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After years of working in construction and smoking cigarettes,I was diagnosed with COPD and pulmonary fibrosis. As my illness progressed, I found myself  relying on supplemental oxygen around the clock. Even getting out of bed became a challenge.My doctors and specialists recommended a lung transplant, but after researching the pros and cons of such a drastic procedure, I decided to try something less invasive. I contacted multivitamin herbal cure cape town for organic natural treatment you can search for them on google. Following the COPD and pulmonary fibrosis herbal treatment procedure , my lung function has improved dramatically after my first four weeks of the herbal formula .My quality of life has gotten a lot better. I was amazed that I could breathe without any dead air. I no longer need oxygen and look forward to continued improvement because a specialist told me already I have a 97% chance of getting my condition totally due to the herbal treatment effectiveness . If you or someone you love has COPD, pulmonary fibrosis or another chronic lung disease, and would like to see improvements like mine they even guarantee me totally cure once the treatment is done , their website multivitamincare org Call (or SMS) them : +1 (786) 544-5148 they will put you through on the herbal process .





















      Delete
  6. Hi - my daughter Erin had CLE - stopped breathing at 3 weeks - It is every parent's worst nightmare to see their child in Intensive Care, so small and vulnerable, surrounded by machines and wires. Erin was sedated and intubated because she could no longer breathe by herself because the middle lobe of her right lung had inflated so much that the other lobes had collapsed, and her heart had been pushed aside. Like with Andrew - surgery to remove this lobe was the only option.

    It is utterly terrifying to be told that your three week old daughter has to have emergency, life saving lung surgery. The surgeon who performed Erin's surgery is, in our eyes, a hero and a genius.

    When the surgeon told us that Erin's surgery had been successful, the feelings of relief and gratitude were overwhelming. We are so lucky and blessed to have our beautiful Erin, safe and well. I thank God every day for her.

    How has your little boy been? Do you take him swimming? I had considered swimming but surgery was 7 match 2014 at 3 weeks old and she is now only 12 weeks - too soon do you think?x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, what a tough ordeal to go through! I can totally relate to everything you described. Erin is such a blessing--God really worked a miracle there!

      Andrew is in amazing health. He's 3 1/2 and is your typical little boy. He goes swimming with no issues, though at his age, it's not like he's doing any underwater breathing or anything! But as far as we know, he should have completely normal lung function. You'll need to make that call, but if her other activities are completely normal (for a 12 week old) and that incision is completely healed, and her surgeon has discharged her or said she's fine for normal activities, then it might be OK. But of course, I'm not a doctor.

      So glad you found this CLE site! I never update it, but I hope that it helps parents feel a little less alone!

      Delete
  7. you are lucky that illness of your baby was daignosed easily .My son is 4months now and till this moment no body dare to diagnose him as CLE.He was admitted in Maternity &Child hospital(MCH) in Makka.KSA.two months ago with severe cough.respiratory distress.In MCH firstly said its just cold all these syptoms due to nasal obstruction.and no need for admission or antibiotics.But my husband is acardiologist he asked them for chest xray to be sure that his chest is free especially my son at birth was distressed,tachypnic&put under observation for 3days receiving nasal oxygen as oxygen saturation was low,at this time my husband noticed that left lung was more size than usual but nobody comment and so me and him went home.When see the late Xray we are schocked inflation of the left lung shifting the mediastinum,herniating otherside with collapse of upper &middle lobes of right lung.Then he was admmitted they told us this apicture of aspiration pneumonia as he was chocking during lactation causing collapse of the right lung leading to compansatory hyperinflation of the upper left lobe and superimposed with bronchiolitis.Despite of no history of chocking but Isaid it might happened &I didnot notice .during this peroid he received antibiotics 9alot),bronchodilators .but no improved so shifted to PICU put under CEPAP and it is abig fault exposing my son for positive presssue causing more inflation but we didnt know that and nobody else except one doctor she was doubt about somehting congenital mainly CLE and to confirm this she requested CT for lung with contrast .CT report was compensatory hyperinflation no more .Then he was treated as case of aspiration pneumonia complicated with bronchiolitis especially he improved clinically but radiologically not yet and telling us that it will take atime .So my baby was discharged at septemper 2015 .After amonth my son had acough,distressed again ,and by CHEST Xray The same picture no improvemnt that means the first diagnosis was wrong .and aradiology consultant request another CT but this time HR CT.Two CT one just one month apart and the only positive data is just astenosis in the left upper bronchus about 5mml from origin.And till this moment nobody tell us the diagnosis and it is CLE as radilogically typical CLE .Nobody diagnose and so no treatment telling us if you would like to do lobectomy we will do as me and the father who will take the decision to do or not ,right me and his father are doctor s but itisnot our speciality .None of those doctors care to daignose and treat my baby and try to escape and my baby is deteriorating ,today he is severely ill,distressed ,his chest Xray is worse .We donot know where to go and to whom as we are not from KSA and if outside KSA the same problem .We try to communicate with some friends outside in Canda,Egypt and india but CT images and XRays donot open with them.PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BABY HIS NAME AHMED

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello this is a blessing I found all of this. Tomorrow our 12 month old grandson is scheduled for surgery. His upper left lobe. To hear how these little ones heal and improve is a comfort to us. Thank you very much and also for the scriptures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello,everyone i really find this piece of information very useful to the general public especially those suffering from Acne Pimples and other deadly disease. I was diagnosed of Acne Pimples 3years ago after the demise of my husband before i came across a very good friend from Africa who introduced me to a powerful Herbal Traditionalist called Dr. Osas, of which i contacted and helped in fighting the virus in less than a month. Today am totally free from the disease.All thanks to God and Dr.Osas for his Medicine. CONTACT HIM VIA drosasherbalhome@gmail.com for easy communication you can contact him via WhatSapp +234903542812. He can also cure the following problems 1. EMPHYSEMA 2.HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 3. CANCER EX-BACK, 4. PENIS ENGAGEMENT 5. PREGNANCY 6. LUPUS VIRUS 7. ACNE PIMPES contact him via his email drosasherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good day to you all friends, I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the last four years and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year, I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my bIy and i have been taking treatment from my doctor few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Osas and she also gave the email address of this man and advise me to contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr Osas telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man, few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as Dr Osas assured me that i have cured, after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have be finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can email Dr Osas on : (drosassolutioncenter@yahoo.com for easy comminication you can What-SAP him via his mobile number +2349035428122) sir i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever recommend you to my friends and to the world! 1. GETTING YOUR EX LOVER BACK. 2. WINNING LOTTERIES. 3. CHILD BEARING. 4. BREAKING OF GENERATION COURSE. 5. GETTING OF JOB. 6. JOB PROMOTION. 7. MONEY SPELL. 8. SPIRITUAL PROTECTION. 9 LUPUS.10 AND ALL KINDS OF DISEASE YOU CAN EMAIL HIM VIA drosasherbalhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never thought i would be HIV negative again after been diagnosed in 2015, i have tried everything possible in life from one doctor to another, one hospital to another, series of tests, different kinds of medication, i had already lost hope until i meet Great Dr. OSAGIE online testimonies, a specialist in herbal medication from Africa, i contacted him (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM) and he prepared HIV herbal medication for me which i took for 7days and now i am completely cured. i want to use this medium to express my gratitude to him for saving my life and curing me from HIV, for taking away all my pains and sorrows, I''m indeed grateful and i am so happy I''m now HIV negative. i will continue to tell the good news of your great works to everyone, if you have HIV or other disease contact him, Email: his email: (drosagiesolutiontemple@gmail.com OR
    DROSAGIESOULTIONTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM ) or His Whatsapp number: +2347030465649...thank you my great dr for curing me keep up your great work...

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love you to contact :Totalcureherbalfoundation gmail. com they shall provide you all the herbal formula that can help you get rid of COPD emphysema,for the past 9 years has been a terrible years for me because i was diagnosed with copd emphysema,i'm 59 and and fully cure of copd by Total cure herbal foundation which i found on-line,my condition was very bad which i have been currently on 24/7 oxygen, nebulizer, pro air.,early this year during my research on Google i found this herbal foundation which someone posted on how they help her with emphysema disease so i decided to email them also and they gave me all the steps which i did properly,the herbal medicine aims to return the body to a state of natural balance, so that it can start healing itself,email them now to stop your nightmare.
    Totalcureherbalfoundation@ gmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  13. As you all know that HIV/AIDs and Cancer are getting stronger and spreading day by day and that we are not responsible for the pains of our loved ones, but it’s our responsibility to help those who are infected with viruses. The only way for us to find peace in this world is to love one another and stand by each other. Am sharing this comment because I was once suffering from HIV for 4 years and Genital Herpes for some months until I got help from Dr. Osojo who helped me with a herbal cure for both Genital Herpes and my 4 years HIV virus. If you also need help, you can also reach him: { dr.osojoherbalcureofalldisease@gmail.com } or call him on +234 810 066 3964. You could also use this link, http://drosojoherbalcure.wixsite.com/ofalldisease .Having HIV/Aids or Herpes isn’t the end of your life, it’s actually not a death sentence for you, there is a cure and Dr. Osojo can help you with it as he did mine.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eleven months ago I was diagnosed with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). I have had asthma all my life. I have just been to the doctors and seen a senior nurse who has told me I no longer have this lung conditions because Total Cure Herbal Foundation has given me a good health while using their prescription. My breathing is totally great and I don't feel I need the COPD inhaler anymore,i actually found the herbal foundation on guessbook i managed to give a try on the their herbs which totally save me from this chronic disease..Id like for you to give a try also by contacting them on
    https://totalcureherbalfou5.wixsite.com/herbal/contact Totalcureherbalfoundation@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i am so glad to write this article today to tell the world how Chief Dr Lucky cured my HPV virus that have been in my body since five years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn’t cure my HPV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain, i was checking for solution on the internet then miraculously came across Chief Dr Lucky the powerful herbalist that cure HPV INFECTION,then i contacted his email, i explained everything to him and he prepared a herbal cure and send it to me that was how i got cured from HPV disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine, so my friends viewers why waiting and be suffering with this HPV virus when there is someone like Chief Dr Lucky that can cure any disease HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS C VIRUS,HERPES VIRUS,ALS VIRUS. you can contact his via email: chiefdrlucky@gmail.com .Whats App or call +2349065398067

    ReplyDelete
  16. Natural Treatment for Emphysema information about the Symptoms, Causes and Diagnosis. Natural Herbal Treatment for Emphysema with Herbal Product Hysmeton Natural Supplement for a lung condition. The most common Causes of Emphysema is smoking it can treat Naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Natural Treatment for Emphysema information about the Symptoms, Causes and Diagnosis. Natural Herbal Treatment for Emphysema with Herbal Product Hysmeton Natural Supplement for a lung condition. The most common Causes of Emphysema is smoking it can treat Naturally.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I had been hospitalized for 4 years in a row all in the same month march, for shortness of breath. They thought it was asthma. The last time which was this year, they hospitalized me for a week. Which they ran lots of test and determined I have COPD. The symptoms I had were shortness of breath, tired, and coughing.There has been little if any progress in finding a cure or reliable treatment. I was seeking something to help regain my life to be able to do things for myself. Through my primary physician i learnt about a COPD disease herbal formula from NATURAL HERBAL GARDENS and their success rate with the treatment, i immediately started on the COPD disease herbal protocol, I am glad to report the herbal formula worked effectively and there was no side effects, I had a total decline in symptoms, the Chest tightness, shortness of breath and other symptoms stopped, my COPD disease is totally REVERSED, Here is a link to the website we ordered from ww w . naturalherbalgardens . com This Herbal Protocol is Incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am from UK, I was diagnosed of COPD in 2018. and I have tried all possible means to get cured, i even visited pulmonologist but all to no avail, until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal doctor from Africa who prepare herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Emphysema, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email he sent me the Emphysema herbal medicine through courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed i was totally cured of this deadly disease within 3 weeks of usage, if you are suffering of this diseases you can as well Contact this great herbal doctor via his email solutionsherbalclinic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello, here is a brief information about your health issues. Dr whats-app and Call number: +2348100368288
    i was having HERPES for over some year now,and it was not easy for me, because i trow lots of money for tablets and other stuff and yet no result until i came across Dr ALLEN AZIBA a herbal Doctor whom i explained my condition to and to the glory of God he cured me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me directly to my address,words are not enough to thank this God-sent man for me , so decide to share among those who will also need this helpful man to put a smile on your face again and give you a healthy life again, he is also specialize in curing any kind of infection or disease such as DIABETICS,INFERTILITY CASES,FIBROID,HEPATITIS ,HIV,HYPERTENSION,WEAK ERECTION, ARTHRITIS,STAPH INFECTION,ALS,HSV,RELATIONSHIP ISSUES CANCER etc..just make your complain to him and he will surely help you.Remember a problem shared is a problem solved.
    Email:[ Priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com ]
    website: [ https://drallenhealingcureworldwide.webs.com ]
    Priest Allen Aziba WhatsApp contact [ +2348100368288 ]

    ReplyDelete
  21. My husband was diagnosed with MND ALS (amyotrophic lateral sclerosis) when he was 69 years old 6 years ago. The Rilutek (riluzole) did very little to help him. The medical team did even less. His decline was rapid and devastating. The psychological support from the medical center was non-existent and if it were not for totalcureherbsfoundation .c om and the sensitive cure of their herbal formula he would have been not been alive today,there was significant improvement in the first 4 weeks of usage that gave us hope that he will be alive,His doctor put him on riluzole, letting us know there was no cure until we gave try on total cure herbal supplement that cure him totally from this disease after 15 weeks of his usage. There is nothing positive about cure ALS condition except for their herbal treatment .

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am not sure of the cause of COPD emphysema in my case. I smoked pack a day for 12 or 13 years, but quit 40 years ago. I have been an outdoor person all my adult life. Coughing started last summer producing thick mucus, greenish tint to clear. I tried prednisone and antibiotics, but no change. X-rays are negative, heart lungs and blood and serum chemistries all are normal. I have lung calcification from childhood bout with histoplasmosis. I am 75 years old and retired.My current doctor directed me to totalcureherbsfoundation.com which I purchase the COPD herbal remedies from them ,they are located in Johannesburg, the herbal treatment has effectively reduce all my symptoms totally, am waiting to complete the 15 weeks usage because they guaranteed me total cure.

    ReplyDelete


  23. Am jeremiah, I am testifying about a great hebal man that cured my wife of hepatitis B and liver cirhosis. his name is Dr oniha. My wife was diagnose of hepatities two years ago, i almost spent all i had then, until i saw dr oniha recommendation online, and i call him, then he told me how to get the herb. You can call him on +2347089275769 or email him at dronihaspell@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I'm 59 years old and female. I was diagnosed a couple of months ago with COPD and I was beyond scared! My lung function test indicated 49% capacity. After having had flu a year ago, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. Being born without a sternum caused my ribs to be curled in just one inch away from my spine, resulting to underdeveloped lungs. At age 34 I had surgery and it was fixed. Unfortunately my smoking just caused more damage to my already under developed lungs. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my husband and children's eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, totalcureherbsfoundation .c om has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair any lung conditions and cure you totally with their natiral organic herbs. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I had COPD for over three years, I was beyond scared! but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my COPD but multivitamincare .org herbal remedies has a big impact on my recovery. My lung function test indicated 44% capacity. After having had flu as well, the shortness of breath, coughing and chest pains continued even after being treated with antibiotics. I've been smoking two packs a day for 36 years. The problem was having is that I enjoy smoking and don't want to give up! Have tried twice before and nearly went crazy and don't want to go through that again. I saw the fear in my family eyes when I told them about my condition then they start to find solution on their own to help my condition.I am an 59 now who was diagnose COPD emphysema which I know was from my years of smoking. I started smoking in school when smoking was socially acceptable. I remember when smoking was permitted in hospitals. It was not known then how dangerous cigarettes were for us, and it seemed everybody smoked but i was able to get rid of my COPD lung condition through the help of total cure herbal foundation my husband bought, Multivitamin Herbal Care has the right herbal formula to help you get rid and repair your lungs and cure you totally with their natural organic herbs. I wish anybody who starts smoking at a young age would realize what will eventually happen to their bodies if they continue that vile habit throughout their life,it advisable to always try natural herbs at first because www .multivitamincare .org neutralize my COPD which surprise everyone at home.

    ReplyDelete
  26. HOW I GOT CURED OF HERPES DISEASE
    I'm here to testify about what DR. OSO did it for me. I have been suffering from (HERPES) disease for the past 5 years and had constant pain,especially inside my body. During the first year, I had faith in God that I would be healed someday. This disease started circulating all over my body and I have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago I came across a testimony of one lady on the internet testifying about a Man called DR. OSO on how he cured her from herpes disease. And she also gave the email address of this man and advised anybody to contact him for help for any kind of sickness that he would be of help. so I emailed him telling him about my (HERPES) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! Well I never believed it, well after all the procedures and remedies given to me by this man a few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as DR. OSO assured me that I will be cured, after some time. I went to my doctor to confirm if I had finally healed Behold, it was TRUE, the test came out negative. So friends my advice is if you have such sickness or any other at all you can contact DR. OSO for help.

    Email} drosohaberhome@gmail.com

    WhatsApp /call +2348162084839

    https://www.facebook.com/drosoherbalhome/

    https://sites.google.com/view/drosohaberhome/

    ReplyDelete
  27. BUY CDC COVID-19 REGISTERED VACCINATION RECORD CARD AT +1 (901) 878-9747

    ReplyDelete